Are you Registered to vote?
Please contact the District Clerk, Susan Eliasoph, at (516) 622-6556 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST FOR ABSENTEE BALLOTS
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling out the absentee ballot application.
1. Complete the School District Absentee Ballot Application. (click link below)
Absentee Ballot Application – English
Absentee Ballot Application – Spanish
2. Date and SIGN the application form and return it as soon as possible by mail or in person to:
Carle Place UFSD
168 Cherry Lane
Carle Place, NY 11514
• If returning by mail, the application must be received by Tuesday, May 11, 2021
• If returning in person, the application must be received by Monday, May 17, 2021
Upon receipt, your application will be reviewed, pursuant to provisions of the Education Law, to establish your entitlement to vote by Absentee Ballot. A Ballot will then be issued to you.
You will NOT be allowed to vote by Absentee Ballot if:
• Your application is incomplete, unsigned or undated, or
• You are not a qualified voter of the Carle Place School District