Transportation Information and Forms
- ALL requests for transportation to non-public schools must be in writing and submitted, each year, by April 1st of the preceding school year, as per State Education Law.
- Please complete the form(s) below to submit your request.
- All transportation requests are filed with the District's Business Office.
- Bus transportation is provided in accordance with the voter approved mileage limits, as follows:
*Students in grades K-2 living more than 3/8 of a mile
*Students in grades 3-6 living more than 1/2 mile
*Students in grades 7-12 living more than 2 miles
- Transportation to out-of-district schools is provided up to a 15-mile limit.
- Pierce Coach provides the in-district transportation and can be reached at 516 621-2210.